Monday, August 26, 2013

Slim Fast Sexy Summer VoxBox Slim-Fast Strawberries ’N’ Cream Shake

I recently received the Slim Fast Strawberries & Cream shake from Influenster as part of the #SlimFastSexySummer VoxBox.
Availability, and ease of use are good points of product. Slim Fast is a major name and can be found everywhere from your local grocer, drugstore to your quick stop convenience store. Product use and guidelines are simple and easy to adhere to.
Included in my VoxBox were recipe cards to make Slim-Fast "Mocktails". I made the "Berry Sexy Vanilla Sunrise Mocktail" but used my Strawberries & Cream shake as the base instead of the Vanilla.

You can find some fun recipes for your Slim-Fast shakes here.

I made a collage to share with you the items from my box.


Here's the nitty~gritty on my Slim-Fast review:
Ingredients that are chemical laden and full of GMO's are major turn-offs for me. There is nothing about Slim-Fast that is a part of MY healthy diet. I do understand that it fits into the lifestyle of some people, and that's okay. It's just not right for me.
I would love to see a big name like Slim-Fast embrace a healthier way of life, including use of non-GMO ingredients, and attention to dietary restrictions such as dairy/casein free and gluten free. 


Here's the fine print:
I need to 
let everyone know that I received Slim-Fast for complimentary testing purposes from Influenster!  I was not paid or compensated in any way for my reviews.
This post was created in connection with my appointment as a SlimFast Ambassador.